[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk and SIP Proxy on same machine?

Jason Penton j.penton at ru.ac.za
Thu Nov 6 12:29:21 MST 2003

Hi Staffan

Yeah I managed to get everything setup quite nicely with SER and
Asterisk on the same box. I am however still doing testing so I may
still find some problems - but for the time being all is ok.

What I did was to bind two real-world ip addresses to the same NIC on my
box. I then configured asterisk to listen on the one IP and ser to
listen on the other. In fact I even have an H.323 gatekeeper running on
the same box as well and everything is looking good.

Hope that helps - give me a shout if you need any more help
Cheers
Jason