[Asterisk-Users] Grandstream problem

Wim Venneman wim.venneman at skynet.be
Thu Nov 6 12:29:22 MST 2003

Hi,

I installed Asterisk an all works fine exept for Grandstream.
When I call with a softphone (ex X-ten) to a Grandstream (BudgetTone-100), I can make a conversation. = ok
When I call to a softphone with a Grandstream I can pich up the call with the softphone but the Grandstream keeps ringing like on the other site you didn't pick up the phone.(even if you do so)
It's the same when I call between two Grandstream phone's. Call from phone1 to phone 2, I pick up phone2 and afther 3 seconds I get congestion tone from both phone's.

Info from command *CLI>
-- Executing Dial("SIP/phone2-a030a", "sip/phone1") in new stack
-- Called phone1
-- SIP/phone1-663a is ringing
-- SIP/phone1-663a answered SIP/phone2-a030a
-- Attempting native bridge of SIP/phone2-a030a and SIP/phone1-663a
== Spawn extension (sip, 1,1)  exited non-zero on 'SIP/phone2-a030a'

and I get congestion

Can anyone give me a direction to solve my problem?
Thanks in advance,

Wim