[Asterisk-Users] 7960 Directory, WAS: Anyone using * in a live production environment?

Jared Smith jsmith at drgutah.com
Thu Nov 6 10:24:13 MST 2003

On Wed, 2003-11-05 at 18:20, daryl at introspect.net wrote:
> Care to share some code examples, or maybe where you found the
> documentation for doing this?  I've got a couple of 7960s working great
> with * now, but would like to get some of the finishing touches like
> this underway.

I've got a mysql+php based company directory for the Cisco 7960s at
http://www.jaredsmith.net/misc/cisco7960/Directory-0.1.tgz

(It's got a couple of bugs, but you should be able to figure them out...
If not, I'll try to get around to fixing them and releasing a new
version sometime in the next couple years.)

Jared Smith