[Asterisk-Users] IAX/SIP Client

Dan dtoma at fx.ro
Thu Nov 6 08:53:23 MST 2003

Hi Ricky,

----- Original Message -----
From: "Asterisk" <thisemailaddressisbogus at risehigh.com>
To: <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2003 4:54 PM
Subject: RE: [Asterisk-Users] IAX/SIP Client

> >DIAX will ve available as an Active X too which can be integrated in a
> web
> >page, but in a future release.
>
> This is great. How close are you on this Dan? At this time, I cann't
> think of a better application for IAX than DIAX. It really opens up IAX
> to general public.

I must first pass two important stepts:
- IAX2 support (as all further development will be based on this)
- cleaning up as much as possible the bugs from the executable version (for
this I really need the help of all the interested users).

Then, if there is a real request for that, ActiveX version can be next..;-)

Best regards,
Dan