[Asterisk-Users] MP3Player problem

Areski areski at e-group.org
Thu Nov 6 08:18:01 MST 2003

Hi all,

Is there something wrong with MP3Player ??? I always get the message
below when I try to play a MP3 :

 -- Executing MP3Player("SIP/phone1-83f9",
"/var/lib/asterisk/mohmp3/02") in
new stack
WARNING[79885]: File rtp.c, Line 374 (ast_rtp_read): RTP Read error:
Resource temporarily unavailable
NOTICE[79885]: File app_mp3.c, Line 93 (timed_read): Selected timed
out/errored
out with 0

I already saw some old posts about it but no solutions !
part of an old post :
"I found that executing the new mpg123 with: mpg123 sample-hold.mp3 =
sometimes takes a couple of seconds to start playing. Every subsequent =
command (exactly the same) starts playing immediately. Maybe this causes =
the timeout in *?"

Can anyone give me a direction to solve this problem ?
Thanks in advance,
Areski