[Asterisk-Users] USB handsets/headsets??

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Thu Nov 6 07:34:21 MST 2003

> Anyone got any pointers on where to find USB handsets or headsets that
> can be used as the audio device on a softphone?

I am a fan of the DSP-100 from Plantronics (mono USB) but unfortunately I
have been unable to get it to work nicely under Linux.  Works _great_ under
Win32 though; we might be standardizing on these, but I want to check out
one from LabTec too that supposedly works with Linux.

I'm looking for mono headsets -- the stereo ones are nice but block out too
much office noise IMO.  In this office that is a bad thing.  :-)

Regards,
Andrew