[Asterisk-Users] 6.0 image for Cisco 7960's?

John Todd jtodd at loligo.com
Thu Nov 6 02:37:06 MST 2003

Has anyone managed to get their hands on a 6.0 image for their 7960's
yet?  Or is it still in beta?

Rumor (official rumor, from Cisco) is that it supports paging and
intercom.  I'm anxious to start working with those features, if
they've been implemented sanely.  What would be just as nice would be
NOTIFY messages for pushing XML URL's to the phones, but sadly that
feature request has gone uncommented-upon by Cisco, so I will assume
the worst...

JT