[Asterisk-Users] archives gsm of asterisk ???

Shoval Tom shoval at softov.co.il
Thu Nov 6 01:33:18 MST 2003

Olle.

I've been in the mailing list for a couple of weeks now.
Many threads are answered with links to your wiki.

Cause of the DNS problem I can't get there, no matter what.

Till this is resolved, are you able to provide me (and many others) the
legit IP address for the web server for me to put in my hosts file?

thanks