[Asterisk-Users] To anyone with a grandstream budgetone...

jrhopper at pasty.com jrhopper at pasty.com
Wed Nov 5 18:30:43 MST 2003

I too am having what I think is the same problem. After upgrading to the latest CVS I only get a busy signal when I call from the budgetone to asterisk. I can call from asterisk to the budgetone fine.

BTW, on an unrelated note I had a problem with digits repeating on asterisk and found the problem to be apparently a failing hard drive.

Jon

"William Carlson" <wcarlson at w0ss.com> wrote ..