[Asterisk-Users] iconnect

Chris Albertson chrisalbertson90278 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 5 18:07:59 MST 2003

I suspect your VPN is giving cruddy performance.  Try this
experiment:

Call the HQ using the Iconnect service.  This will
cut your VPN out of the loop.  I notice in your
sip.conf you don't register with Iconnect.  You will
have do that so you can accept incomming Iconnect
calls.

--- Shoval Tomer <shoval at softov.co.il> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was able to connect asterisk to iconnect's service.
>
> It took me almost two hours, but it's because I was having NAT
> trouble.
>
> I finally discovered that you can set the iconnect host to
> natrealy.deltathree.com to make it work.
>

> <SNIP>

=====
Chris Albertson
  Home:   310-376-1029  chrisalbertson90278 at yahoo.com