[Asterisk-Users] Hold, park, transfer, etc-- How is it done?

William Waites asterisk at lists.styx.org
Wed Nov 5 17:52:38 MST 2003

On Wed, 5 Nov 2003 17:46:16 -0600, Don Pobanz wrote
> If you want to ring multiple
> phones
> (extensions) simultaneously, then you need to specify that as part
> of the dial command. exten => 353,1,Dial(SIP/192.168.50.188&Zap/10,18)

Actually, I have had problems trying to do this, at least if
Zap/10 is a FXO. What happens is, both are dialed, but then
the FXO gets marked as "ANSWERED" before the remote end has
picked up (I read somewhere that this has to do with preventing
reuse of the channel...), and the SIP phone stops ringing.