[Asterisk-Users] Skinny (SCCP) help

William Carlson wcarlson at w0ss.com
Wed Nov 5 13:20:40 MST 2003

I just got mine working. All I did was create a skinny.conf and point the
phone to the asterisk server for tftp. the phone then boots and says useing
TFTP as CM and works. I have no SEP.cnf's on my tftp server. my skinny.conf
is

[general]
dateFormat = M-D-Y      ; M,D,Y in any order (5 chars max)
keepAlive = 120

[will]
device=SEP000750834016
context=default