[Asterisk-Users] Need info on Gastman/Astman

Lee Goodman lee.goodman at comcast.net
Wed Nov 5 07:47:44 MST 2003

Has anyone used Gastman/Astman successfully?
I have it up and running (Gastman win32), but have a problem with the
creation of end stations on the map. I'm not sure of the format of the
extension to use when creating a end station icon.

Services like Conference bridge  and Musichonhold seem to work ok (I use
555 at mainmenu and 666 at mainmenu) for the Icon extensions.

IAX softphone seems to work ok (I use IAX/315 at 192.168.0.7)  for the Icon
extension

But for SIP phones, I use  SIP/311 for an extension. But when the phone is
used (either dialing out or being dialed to) a new icon pops up on the
screen (SIP/311-ferh).

If you have a working Gastaman, can you share your configuration file ,
please?

Anyone have any documentation on Gastman/Astman?

Thanks

Lee Goodman