[Asterisk-Users] New IAX software phone (for WIndows platform)

Dan dtoma at fx.ro
Wed Nov 5 02:40:37 MST 2003

Hi,

----- Original Message -----
From: "Asterisk" <thisemailaddressisbogus at risehigh.com>
To: <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2003 10:55 AM
Subject: RE: [Asterisk-Users] New IAX software phone (for WIndows platform)

> Some more remarks:
>
> 1: Message: "Unknown event: 6 for call 1"  ????
This message is generated by the IAX library. I don't know why (yet)
By the way... in the final release this statusbar will be available only in
"administrative mode", not accessible for a regular user.

> 2. Message: "No free call appearences" ?????
The same.

> 3. Again, two buttons grayed out?
Which? If talk about the two function buttons, then they are grayed out if:
- no call was placed durring the current application execution -
- no active call and no redial information available

There is another situation when they are grayed out?

Thanks,
Dan