IAX2 Java library (was Re: [Asterisk-Users] New IAX software phone (for WIndows platform))

Steven J. Sobol sjsobol at JustThe.net
Tue Nov 4 13:39:39 MST 2003

On Mon, 3 Nov 2003, Steven Critchfield wrote:

> So you bought that line of Marketecture didn't you. I think there are
> several large open source projects that prove that C is maintainable.
> Maintainability is really a function of organization. If you can't be
> organized, you will not produce very maintainable C code.

s/C code/code/g

Java might force organization somewhat, but if you're not organized, you
still can make the code look like a complete mess.

--
JustThe.net Internet & New Media Services
22674 Motnocab Road * Apple Valley, CA 92307-1950