[Asterisk-Users] Transferring to Meetme

Matt Lawson matt at 1control.com
Tue Nov 4 10:28:26 MST 2003

Hi all,

I'm wanting to take an existing call, and transfer both sides of it into
a meetme room (yes I know the phones have a conference ability built-in
but humor me).  What seems to happen is I can transfer one half of it
fine, but as soon as I do that the other half hangs up.  Do I have to
park it briefly?  If so, what does the call ID become once it's parked,
so that I can subsequently transfer it to the meetme?

All of this must be done through the management interface and not
require users pushing any button.s

Thanks.

- Matt