[Asterisk-Users] Re: IAX2 Java library

Alastair Maw asterisk at almaw.com
Tue Nov 4 04:37:26 MST 2003

On 03/11/03 23:31, Jeremy McNamara wrote:

>>>   - The documentation for AGI is very poor. I know it is for IAX, too,
>>>     but I can see a Java IAX library being useful for client development
>>>     too, and I'd like to give a little back to the * community, you
>>>     know?
>>>

> You have the source code. What more do you need?

Seeing as you're asking, an RFC would be nice.
But then, this has already been discussed.
Maybe you had your blinkers on so tight you didn't notice. :)

For those who are interested in such things, if I were to write an RFC
proposal, would anyone actually take the time to check it and do some
proof-reading (who is qualified to do this for IAX2? Is it only really
Mark? Or are there others out there who are experts?). If people are
interested in this, I'll try to document things as I go along...

Regards,

--
Alastair