[Asterisk-Users] New IAX software phone (for WIndows platform)

Dan dtoma at fx.ro
Tue Nov 4 03:27:20 MST 2003

Hi Shoval,

> Dan, problems discovered
>
> First, DIAX still crashes after hitting exit, and not only from system
tray.
All the time or after some specific operations?
Did you registered with Asterisk server?

> Second, Why don't I get a busy signal? Even when I call myself.
Ooops.... you're right... no busy signal...just hangup.
I'll think about that ...

> How many
> lines(calls) is DIAX capable of having concurrently?
2 for the moment and you can switch between them using SELECT button (active
only when you have 2 open calls)

> Third, I was playing with extensions.conf while adding users using DIAX,
and
> suddenly, every call I made ringed back to me. I don't know if this is *
> fault, or DIAX fault.
I think is * related (way you configure extensions.conf ..).

> It's a great app ,Dan (the Man)

Thanks a lot,
Dan