[Asterisk-Users] Anyone using * in a live production environment?

Gavin Hamill gdh at acentral.co.uk
Tue Nov 4 03:20:11 MST 2003

On Tue, 2003-11-04 at 10:04, WipeOut wrote:
> Gavin Hamill wrote:

> >I'm simply trying to add weight to the business case for new * installs,
> >especially for those who have a very conservative management structure.

> Hi Gavin,
>
> If its possible could I get a copy of the business case??

Ah, I can see how that sentence was miseleading... I'm talking
rhetorically about the general "business case" for using * at all, as
opposed to an actual document that I guess you thought I was referring
to.

If I already had something documented, it would certainly be publically
available, since it benefits us all.

Sorry :)
gdh