[Asterisk-Users] DIAX Soft phone v0.9.1 is available for downlaod...

Florian Overkamp florian at obsimref.com
Tue Nov 4 01:19:43 MST 2003

Hi,

Actually, my wish would be to be able to create the package with correct
(custom) credentials from the webserver, so that separate tool should be
cross-platform (perl script ?). Being able to lock the ini file from editing
is nice, but not a requirement for me. If people want to tinker around with
it, that's fine with me. I only want to guard users who tinker around in the
interface :-)

Florian