[Asterisk-Users] SwissVoice MGCP IP10S

Daniel ANDRE dandre at iris-tech.fr
Tue Nov 4 01:03:29 MST 2003

Hi Philipp,

Philipp von Klitzing a écrit:

>Hi!
>

>>I have an asterisk box with one GS101 register to it in SIP mode and an
>>IP10S in MGCP mode.
>>
>>I can dial IP10S from my GS101 and everything seems fine.
>>
>>But from my IP10S I can't dial any number (GS or anything else).
>>

>Is that GS specific, or does the problem also include other SIP UAs like
>X-Lite, X-Pro, SJPhone etc?

No it does not depend on the phone called. I am trying to make an IP to
PSTN gateway and I can't dial any number with my IP10S

>Did you try canreinvite=no?

yes. Here is my mgcp.conf:

;
; MGCP Configuration for Asterisk
;

[general]
port = 2427
bindaddr = 192.168.10.254

[192.168.10.10]
threewaycalling=yes
transfer = yes
callwaiting = no
callwaitingcallerid = yes
host = 192.168.10.10
nat = no
disallow = all
allow = g711
allow = alaw
callerid = toto <111>
line => aaln/1

>You might try
>Swissvoice support if the problem persists, they should have an intereset
>to solve this ("rnc Info Lists" reported the same problem in a private
>message earlier).

I will try it but I have understood that s/o has used IP10S with success
on this list so I have asked for it here before

>In any case I'd be very interested to hear about your results, preferably
>on this list. :-)

No problem

Regards,

Daniel