[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk behind LinkSys NAT Routing

William Waites asterisk at lists.styx.org
Mon Nov 3 21:45:27 MST 2003

On Mon, 3 Nov 2003 19:33:36 -0800 (PST), Chris Albertson wrote

> Did your patch make it to CVS?  Sorry for being lazy and not looking.
> >From the sounds of thing maybe only half the patch made it
> But I'm not at the right machine to look at present.

No, but it may have something to do with the corporate
machinery churning out a faxed disclaimer -- I'm not
sure if that's actually been done yet. The patch
(against then current CVS -- there have been some other
changes since then) is at

http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-dev/2003-October/002150.html

-w