[Asterisk-Users] 4 X100P's, 4 7960's Same Box?

Bennett, Scott sbennett at pathaxis.com
Mon Nov 3 20:39:01 MST 2003

I have a friend I am building a phone system for, I would like to use *

He owns a "Take Out" restaurant with 4 Phone lines and 4 Phones.
I'm going to use Cisco 7960's for the phones; is there a better phone I
should be using?

I need to know if this is possible...

On each phone program the appearances of 4 "Extensions" that are really
the 4 phone lines?
If Phone "A" puts line 1 on hold can phone "B" see it on hold or will it
just show off hook?
Can the phones ring back (Even the one that did not put the call on
hold) if it's not picked up in 30 or so seconds?
If phone A is using line 1 and phone B is using line 2 will phone C see
the other 2 call appearances?
MOST IMPORTANT can I use 4 X100P's in the same box?   What can I expect?