[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk behind LinkSys NAT Routing

B Yoshimi byoshimi at collabotec.com
Mon Nov 3 17:33:55 MST 2003

I've been using asterisk-0.5.0.

I've been reading about the externip param (it looks like it is only available in the lastest releases).

Could someone tell me the version number (or tag) to check out of CVS so I can get this functionality?

(And, if its not too much trouble, could someone tell me the cvs command to check it out?  I've already checked out the
latest release with cvs checkout asterisk but it gives me a segmentation violation as soon as I make an incoming H.323 connection.)

My configuration is RedHat 9.0,
openh323 1.12.2
pwlib_1.5.2
gnugk-2.0.6