[Asterisk-Users] Re:Looking for CTI/IVR/CallCenter/VoIP project/task as freelance developer

BestWay CAN bestwaycan2002 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 3 14:26:02 MST 2003

Hi,

As Freelance programmer/consultant I'm looking for project/task of IVR/CTI/CRM/IP-based, my skils are as following,

     1 Dialogic-based CTI/IVR software programming
     2 Intervoice IVR development
     3 Siebel CRM integration and development
     4 IBM DirectTalk and WebShpere Voice(VoiceXML,...)
     5 IP-based development(VoIP,h323,sip,...)
     6 Cisco IPCC(ICM,CallManager,Unity,IP-IVR)
     7 MS .Net for SALT voice
     8 Programming including C/C++,J2EE,MS .Net

I'm based Toronto,Canada,Thanks A lot!
Howard