[Asterisk-Users] Live real extensions.conf samples?

Christopher Stephens asterisk at chuljin.com
Mon Nov 3 11:25:34 MST 2003

I consider good examples to be those of John Todd and Zac Sprackett, viz:

http://www.loligo.com/asterisk/current/extensions.conf
http://sprackett.com/asterisk/conf/extensions.conf

If you lop the filename off each of those, you also get a directory of
*all* their .conf files, also good reading.
N.B.: In their respective sip.conf's and iax.conf's, while both of them
change usernames and passwords to protect the innocent, IMHO, Todd does
it in a way which leaves it clearer how to use those files. Good examples
especially for the various commercial gateways out there.

Hope this helps!
-Chris