[Asterisk-Users] Intel Performance Primitives

Ernest W. Lessenger ernest at oacys.com
Mon Nov 3 11:06:02 MST 2003

Hey all,

For those of you who are really worried about asterisk performance, I
thought I might alert you to a "toy" you might play around with. The Intel
Performance Primitives contain a number of optimized functions for use in
digital signal processing that could help with echo cancellation, codec
transformations, etc. I don't have any idea how useful this would be in
Real Life (actual performance gain, license compatibility, etc), but there
you go...

http://www.intel.com/software/products/ipp/ipp30/

--Ernest