[Asterisk-Users] New IAX software phone (for WIndows platform)

Tilghman Lesher tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com
Mon Nov 3 10:19:44 MST 2003

On Monday 03 November 2003 06:17, Dan wrote:
> P.S. I'll post later today a new prerelease (0.9.1) with some bug
> fixes and some users requested improovements. Keep on eye on this
> list!

As this has become quite popular and is taking up a significant number
of postings on this list, might I suggest that a new list be made for
Windows clients?  I don't mind the announcements (and I think, they're
most welcome), but I think the support issues could best be handled on
a separate list.

-Tilghman