[Asterisk-Users] Aastra 480 ADSI keypad problem

Ken Godee ken at perfect-image.com
Mon Nov 3 09:07:12 MST 2003

This is a really cool phone, except one problem, searched the archives
and this was brought up before. Just wondering if anyone figured out
how to solve it.
I'm having the same problem as these previous posts...

---------------
posted 06/09/03

Whenever I try using the voicemail through my ADSI
display, it disables my # buttons.  If I hit listen through
the ADSI display, I can not delete messages.  The
7 button no longer does anything...
posted 06/09/03

I have the same problem. I use an Aastra 480 phone and as long as I don't
touch any of the ADSI soft-buttons then my keypad stays active and the
downloaded script works great. But as soon as I hit listen through the ADSI
display, all of my normal 0-9*# keys get disabled and the script no longer
maps any more options to my soft buttons.