[Asterisk-Users] E100P troubles

jcastellet at infalsys.es jcastellet at infalsys.es
Mon Nov 3 08:23:26 MST 2003

Hi,

At least I have one E1 to test my E100P.

My telco company in Spain has installed one LiteSpan 1540 NT (UTR 2M)

I make a crossover cable between E100P and UTR.

1 <-> 4
2 <-> 5

after loading drivers red led on e100p is blinking and alarm is flashing on
UTR.

What is wrong ?

my zaptel.conf inf:

span=1,0,0,ccs,hdb3,crc4