[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk compliance with RFC 2617 (qop, nc and cnonce) - in relation to sipcall.co.uk

nathan nathan at yorkukhosting.com
Mon Nov 3 07:02:24 MST 2003

Hi All,

I am attempting to setup Asterisk with sipcall.co.uk. They use Intertex
kit to provide the SIP service. Unfortunately Asterisk cannot seem to
authenticate against Intertex. Having provided SIP debug info the
provider has informed me that Asterisk does not appear to support 'qop',
'nc' and 'cnonce' which are used to stop replay attacks.

So, does Asterisk support 'qop', 'nc' and 'cnonce'? If not, is anyone
working on support? Before anyone says code it yourself, I would if I
could!

Thanks,
Nathan.