[Asterisk-Users] recording files for menues

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Mon Nov 3 05:17:10 MST 2003

Peer Oliver schmidt wrote:

> I have not been able to reach www.voip-info.org as well using my default
> settings.
>
> Upon researching the problem I tried
>
> nslookup www.voip-info.org
>
> which returns an IP address of
>
> 192.168.168.3
>
> which is obviously wrong. This is the answer from my local DNS server
> contacting the t-online DNS server.
>
> Upon doing a nslookup to a different DNS server, ie.
>
> nslookup www.voip-info.org 141.1.1.1
>
> I get back 64.65.102.50.
>
> It seems that your DNS configuration might be broken.

I hear you and so does Jim, the owner of the system, the domain
and the Wiki.  I guess he is trying to solve this a.s.a.p. So far,
he's been very reactive.

I'm just filling his system with information on his invitation
earlier on this list. :-)

Thank you, Jim, for providing such a valuable resource to the
Asterisk community! I hope we can sort these problems out.

/O