[Asterisk-Users] New IAX software phone (for WIndows platform)

Dan dtoma at fx.ro
Mon Nov 3 03:51:10 MST 2003

Hi Will,

----- Original Message -----
From: "William Carlson" <wcarlson at w0ss.com>
To: <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2003 12:31 PM
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] New IAX software phone (for WIndows platform)

> I cannot seem to get the software to work on my machine. I am multihomed
> running windows XP home. Perhaps the software is binding to the card not
> connected to asterisk. If I turn on debugging in asterisk I see no IAX
stuff
> coming in from the IP.
>   Thanks,
>     Will

In order to see something in the * console you must register first.
Have you enter your credentials and * server IP address when asked?
If not registered, nothing works and the application closes by himself.
Please give me more details about this behaviour.
It must work on a multihomed computer too if a correct route exists to the
Asterisk server.
If you can ping it, then it is only a registering problem.

BR,
Dan