[Asterisk-Users] * troubles

Victor Rini victor at paceint.com
Sun Nov 2 19:22:17 MST 2003

Hello all,

Been a while since I've strolled this way. Apologies in advance if this is a
common line of questioning.

I've just bought a new Intel 865G based board with a P4 Hyperthreading
processor.

I believe I've gotten SMP set up correctly: in the menuconfig I specified
SMP and told acpi to enumerate processors. Did I leave out anything? Anyway,
the dmesg looks good and the server doesn't freeze or blow up.

In the zaptel makefile, I uncommented the flag for SMP.

My problem is that on my TDM20B, I lose dialtone after a while. One time I
lost dialtone but had battery, another time lost both dt and battery. A
reboot brings it back.

Suggestions?

TIA,
Victor