[Asterisk-Users] PHP Manager examples

CW_ASN cw_asn at fibertel.com.ar
Sun Nov 2 18:16:28 MST 2003

Here is my example. I'm using a lot of times a day.

<?php

$socket = fsockopen("192.168.0.53","5038", $errno, $errstr, $timeout);
fputs($socket, "Action: Login\r\n");
fputs($socket, "UserName: admin\r\n");
fputs($socket, "Secret: blabla\r\n\r\n");

fputs($socket, "Action: Command\r\n");
fputs($socket, "Command: reload\r\n\r\n");
$wrets=fgets($socket,128);

?>

Regards,

Gus