[Asterisk-Users] a bit frightened, guys

Shoval Tom shoval at softov.co.il
Sun Nov 2 15:06:21 MST 2003

Thanks for the detailed answer, and sorry about the not so detailed
question.

So here's my humble request.
Can someone who has implemented a live production Asterisk deployment,
preferably between two sites (HQ and a branch office, connected over the
internet) spare the time and contact me here, or to my email directly?

Thanks.