[Asterisk-Users] New IAX software phone (for WIndows platform)

Dan dtoma at fx.ro
Sun Nov 2 13:59:57 MST 2003

Hi Peter,

As the library is under LGPL  (is not true?), I intend to keep this
application as a freeware only...
I want to add new features, but for one of them I need new functions
implemented in the library (like multiple codecs support, message waiting
indicator, conferencing, etc.).

Best regards,
Dan
P.S. I really need your feedback. The application is still under heavy
development, so please be patient if not everything works exactly as
expected.
Play with it and try to use all the features, which are very intuitive.