[Asterisk-Users] recording files for menues

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Sun Nov 2 13:28:15 MST 2003

Shoval Tom wrote:

> Olle, I can't reach the faq page, and haven't been able to for the last four
> days.
> I'm getting 504 gateway timeout errors.
Gateway timeout indicates something with your web proxy ...or?

I've been able to reach the Wiki all weekend, I've updated and created
several pages...

I also now that Jim have been working to speed things up, among them adding
more SQL connections as we have had many hits at the same time when mailing
a URL to the list...

You should be able to reach it. Is it only this web site or do you get that
error message somewhere else?

/Olle