[Asterisk-Users] New IAX software phone (for WIndows platform)

Dan dtoma at fx.ro
Sun Nov 2 13:21:09 MST 2003

Hi all,

I have developed a full featured Windows IAX phone based on LIBIAX library .
It is now in a prerelease version (0.9.0) and you can download it for free
from my web page:

http://www.laser.com/dante
or
http://www.geocities.com/tdanro

Some of the features are:
- registering with Asterisk PBX;
- can use any audio device as ring device (including PC speaker),
independent of the play device;
- GSM codec support;
- advanced phonebook(search/add/replace/delete);
- 12 memories with one click access (just click one of the 12 buttons to
directly dial the number);
- you can memorize IAX type addresses then call them with a click of a
button;
- 99 memories with two keys access (Mxx);
- unlimited number of memory locations (just limited by your HDD capacity),
accessible through the phonebook interface;
- can dial directly from the phonebook;
- can use separate audio device than the default one (you can play MP3's
through your soundcard/speaker and use an USB headset fort phone purpose);
- digital VU-meter (you can enable/disable it);
- digital volume control (Vol UP / Vol Down);
- redial/callwaiting callerID functionalities;
- can switch between two calls;
- out/in/missed/rejected/all calls list;
- missed calls indicator;

There is no help file available for the moment. I hope to finish it in a
couple of days.
Please send me your feedback.

Thank you,
Dan