[Asterisk-Users] recording files for menues

Shoval Tom shoval at softov.co.il
Sun Nov 2 12:19:42 MST 2003

Olle, I can't reach the faq page, and haven't been able to for the last four
days.
I'm getting 504 gateway timeout errors.

Any ideas?

Btw, the first answer I got worked, I mistook ` for ' (newbie error, I
know...)

To be more specific for you newbies out there

Create a file containing:

----copy below this line
#!/bin/sh
for i in *.wav; do sox $i `basename $i .wav`.gsm;done
----up to this line

save it in your path, or in the directory containing the files you want to
convert

do a chmod +x filename (where filename is the name of your saved file)

now you can run it while in the directory and it'll convert all *.wav files
for you.