[Asterisk-Users] recording files for menues

Shoval Tom shoval at softov.co.il
Sun Nov 2 12:12:24 MST 2003

So true, yet so irrelevant for my purposes.

I needed to convert existing IVR sound files to gsm, in order to demonstrate
asterisk's functionality to my bosses (the ones who'll pay for the hardware,
eventually...)

Besides, even if I didn't have the files ready, I wouldn't use my lovely
voice for it - I'll go to a recording studio with a professional (talking
about a production environment) so it's good to know how to do this
yourself, in case the studio doesn't know how to record them in this format.

Thanks for the suggestion anyway.

For you even more lazy ones - just leave yourself a message in asterisk's
voice mail and go look for the file, it's there somewhere.