[Asterisk-Users] Good system board to use with TE410P?

Scott Stingel scott at evtmedia.com
Sun Nov 2 08:29:33 MST 2003

Hi Steve-

Yes, I was looking more for a less robust board (with integrated AGP) that
would be more appropriate in a 2U rackmount for my customers - don't need
firewire, SCSI, USB etc).  I didn't really want to go to the Xeon at all,
except that it seems that the 3.3v PCI requirement seems to push me there.

I know that there's a new 5v version of the 410 coming, but can't wait for
it due to customer requirements.

Thanks and regards
Scott

Scott M. Stingel