[Asterisk-Users] Making a Skinny phone talk to Asterisk

Ray Burkholder ray at oneunified.net
Sat Nov 1 12:15:31 MST 2003

I have a few 7960 Skinny phones.  I've edited the skinny.conf file, but I'm
a little unsure as to how get the phone to figure out which ip address it
should register with when it boots.

How do I do that?

I already have a tftp server for my SIP based phones.  Do I need a tftp
server for skinny configs at all?  And if so, can it be the same tftp server
as the SIP ones use (I'm not sure about this as the OS79XX.TXT makes newly
arriving phones load the SIP image).

Ray Burkholder
ray at oneunified.net
http://www.oneunified.net
704 576 5101

--
Scanned for viruses and dangerous content at
http://www.oneunified.net and is believed to be clean.