[Asterisk-Users] Directory App Weirdness

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Sat Nov 1 00:40:53 MST 2003

I noticed tonight, when doing a demo of the Directory app, that
something mighty odd is going on.

I have one Zap FXS channel and a SIP channel (Grandstream B101).

When I invoke that app on the Zap phone things work normally.

When I invoke it from the GS phone, the CLI shows that it is playing the
intro, but instead I get a consistent ring signal, and then it cuts off.

This is completely reproducible.  The GS phone works just fine for
incoming and outcoming calls of all sorts.

Is I doing something nutty or have I tickled a bug?

Thanks.

B.