[Asterisk-Users] CAC ADIT600 / T400 config

Joe Antkowiak joe at jsci.net
Sat May 31 02:31:02 MST 2003

I have an adit 600, but I'm not using the second span.  I did have some
small difficulties getting a single link to come up, had to set * to provide
timing to the line, and the CB to recover it from the line.   If you get it
working, could you let us know what it was?  Will be doing a lot more adits
and * soon.