[Asterisk-Users] receptionist application for asterisk?

Gary gary at ausmail.com
Fri May 30 18:13:48 MST 2003

Basically for this type of application you really need an manager
interface for the recptionist (ala gastman, but more tuned to a
business type enviroment). Mention has been made of this several times
on the list but no public results yet.

This is really just a call center application which actually if you
look at the specs of the reward for winiax I think i covered some of
the requirements (slightly) there as well.