[Asterisk-Users] chan_capi request

Klaus-Peter Junghanns kpj at junghanns.net
Fri May 30 03:33:26 MST 2003

morning roy,

yes, it's possible. the settings will move into the global section
in 0.2.2.

actually there is a use for a per-device gain configuration. you might
like to have a capi device for outgoing calls to SCREAM at people
(txgain=10) ... ;-)
but i will add an option in the global section (so that the device
setting overrides the global option).

regards

kapejod
--
Klaus-Peter Junghanns

CEO,CTO
Junghanns.NET GmbH
Breite Strasse 13 - 12167 Berlin - Germany
fon:	+49 30 79705392
fax:	+49 30 79705391
iaxtel:	1-700-157-8753
email:	kpj at junghanns.net