[Asterisk-Users] Outbound calls bridging

pradeep kumar pradekk at hotmail.com
Thu May 29 11:16:24 MST 2003

Hi All,

With the help and patience of this forum, I have been able to set my
asterisk box to make outbound
calls to iconnecthere. My intention is to make two such calls and bridge
them( three way calling) . Based on a earlier suggestion, I have created two
accounts with iconnect and have successfully registered both the accounts
from asterisk. I am having difficulty in setting my extension.conf to make
two calls on the iconnect channels and brige them. Any help is greatly
appreciated. If there is another way to do this please let me know.

Thanks
Pradeep