[Asterisk-Users] TDM40B Problems

Wed May 28 17:26:45 MST 2003

I have just a second case where after * had been up for a few weeks working
perfectly, it suddenly stopped talking to all the extensions. The I4L was
still working perfectly though...

I tried to stop asterisk, rmmod the modules, and insmod, and re-start
asterisk but it did this:
Using /lib/modules/2.4.21-pre5/misc/zaptel.o
Using /lib/modules/2.4.21-pre5/misc/wcfxo.o
Using /lib/modules/2.4.21-pre5/misc/wcfxs.o
/lib/modules/2.4.21-pre5/misc/wcfxs.o: init_module: No such device

and on the console (it crashed, even CTRL-ALT-DEL didn't work) it had a lot
of lines about register or something and at the end said something about
Freshmaker or Bread config failed. (sorry, I should have copied some of it
down, but I kinda needed the pbx to work again...

Regards,
Adam