[Asterisk-Users] 2 4-port T1 cards

Mike D. mdiehl at dominion.dyndns.org
Wed May 28 15:42:23 MST 2003

> was that mysql 3.23.x or  4.0.x ?
> michael

I did most of my mysql work some time ago with 3.x.  I have, however,
installed mysql 4.0.12 since I'm working on a CASE tool which needs to
support both mysql and postgresql.  I'll be the first to admit that
mysql has probably improved (a lot?) since then.  I was simply relating
my experience with both mysql and postgresql.